- While the WEPA Secretariat has taken various precautions with respect to the information made available on the WEPA website (http://www.wepa-db.net/) (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), it does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of this information.
- The WEPA Secretariat bears absolutely no responsibility for any action taken by the users, nor for any damage or loss to users involving the use of the Contents, including use of information based on edited Contents.
- The WEPA Secretariat accepts no liability for any information and services offered on sites accessible through links appearing on the Contents.
- The Content may be modified, moved or deleted without prior notice.
- The copyright for any documents or images on the Contents will be retained by Ministry of the Environment, Japan, except for cases where separate direction is given.
All of or part of the Contents may be cited, reprinted or copied by expressly indicating the source in appropriate manner, as acts, including the use for private purposes or quotations, permitted within the scope of the Copyright Law. In principle, reprinting or copying of the Contents for commercial purposes is prohibited.
In some cases, a third party (refers to a party other than the state; hereinafter referred to as "Third Party") may hold copyrights or other rights to a part of the Content. For Content where a Third Party holds copyrights or other rights (e.g. portrait rights for a photograph, publicity rights etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain consent for use from the Third Party unless there is explicit indication that the rights have already been cleared.
If a Third Party holds rights to a part of the Content, any such fact may be directly or indirectly stated or indicated through source citations, but in some cases the part of the Content to which the Third Party holds the rights may not be clear or may not be explicitly stated. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm the rights pertaining to use of the Content.
- Links to the WEPA website may be made without prior permission.
- However, please clearly state that the link is to the Water Environment Partnership in Asia (WEPA) website and also inform firstname.lastname@example.org that your website has linked to us.