The 4th International Workshop
18-19 February 2013
The 4th International Workshop was held on 18-19 February 2013 at Apsara Angkor Conference and Resort, Siem Reap, Cambodia. The Workshop aimed to share the experiences on promotion and management of decentralized domestic wastewater treatment system among WEPA member countries as well as discuss the future possibility of decentralized domestic wastewater treatment in Asia.
- Apsara Angkor Conference & Resort
- 58 people from 12 countries
- Ministry of the Environment, Japan and Ministry of Environment, Cambodia.
18 February 2013 International Workshop Day 1
- Welcome remarks (Mr. Tadashi Kitamura, Director, Water Environment Division, Environmental Management Bureau, Ministry of Environment Japan)
- Welcome remarks His Excellency Kim Chhai Heang, Vice Governor of Siem Reap Province)
- Opening remarks (His Excellency Khieu Muth, Secretary of State)